Multiple Listing Service of Southern Arizona
Monthly Statistics April 2016 Below are some highlights from the April Residential Sales Statistics:
- Total Sales Volume increased to 325,916,149 this month, a 3.39% increase from March’s number of $315,222,675, and has risen by 11.82% since April 2015.
- The Average Sales Price this month was $221,260 from $212,988 in March, a 3.88% increase.
- Average List Price of $227,974 is up 4.06% from March’s number of $219,086.
- Total Under Contract increased by 3.69%.
- Total Unit Sales declined slightly this month by .47% going from 1,480 in March to 1,473 in April but increasing 6.51% over April 2015.
- The Median Sales Price decreased slightly to $176,000.
- New Listings decreased 8.94% from March.
- Total Active Listings of 4,525 is a decrease of 5.77% since March’s number of 4,802.
- Average Days on Market remained at 57 in April.
- Conventional loan sales of 39.1% exceeded Cash Sales of 26.8%.
To find out what your home is worth click here.
To see all homes for sale click here.
The MLS of Southern Arizona is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Tucson Association of REALTORS®, dedicated to providing a reliable real estate database for members and the public. The Association represents the interests of 5,400 professionals in the real estate industry, and is affiliated with the National Association of REALTORS®. REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark which may only be used by professionals who are members and subscribe to its strict code of ethics.