Tucson Residential Housing Market
Monthly Statistics August 2016
Below are some highlights from the August Residential Sales Statistics:
- Total Sales Volume increased 2.12% to $311,954,046 from $305,485,314 in July but is an increase of 15.83% over August 2015.
- The Average Sales Price of $220,774 is an increase of 0.82% from July’s number of $218,985.
- Average List Price of $226,428 increased 0.74% from July’s number of $224,771.
- Total Under Contract decreased by 0.45% since July.
- Total Unit Sales of 1,413 increased 1.29% since July’snumber of 1,395 and is an increase of 10.74% over August 2015.
- The Median Sales Price rose to $185,000 this month from $181,500 last month, a 1.93% increase.
- New Listings increased to 1,925 from 1,677 in July and are down 4.28% from August 2015.
- Total Active Listings of 3,919 is a decrease of 0.43% since July’s number of 3,936.
- Average Days on Market of 48 is a decrease from 50 in July.
- Conventional loan sales of 43.2% exceeded Cash Sales of 20.9%.
To find out what your home is worth click here.
To see all homes currently for sale click here.
The MLS of Southern Arizona is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Tucson Association of REALTORS®, dedicated to providinga reliable real estate database for members and the public. The Association represents the interests of 5,400 professionalsin the real estate industry, and is affiliated with the National Association of REALTORS®. REALTOR® is a registeredcollective membership mark which may only be used by professionals who are members and subscribe to its strict code ofethics.