Multiple Listing Service of Southern Arizona
Monthly Statistics March 2016 Below are some highlights from the March Residential Sales Statistics:
- Total Sales Volume increased to 315,222,675 this month, a 44.95% increase from February’s number of $217,465,638, and an increase of 18.48% over March 2015.
- The Average Sales Price this month was $212,988 from $206,128 in February, a 3.33% increase.
- Average List Price of $219,086 is up 3.31% from February’s number of $212,063.
- Total Under Contract increased in by 11.70%.
- Big jump in Total Unit Sales from 1,055 in February to 1,480 in March, a 40.28% increase, and a 16.08% increase over March 2015.
- The Median Sales Price increased slightly to $177,050.
- New Listings increased 2.31% from February.
- Total Active Listings of 4,802 is a decrease of 5.44% since February’s number of 5,078.
- Average Days on Market decreased to 57 in March from 65 in February.
- Conventional loan sales of 39.5% exceeded Cash Sales of 25.8%.
To find out what your home is worth click Here.
To browse all homes for sale click Here.
The MLS of Southern Arizona is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Tucson Association of REALTORS®, dedicated to providing a reliable real estate database for members and the public. The Association represents the interests of 5,400 professionals in the real estate industry, and is affiliated with the National Association of REALTORS®. REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark which may only be used by professionals who are members and subscribe to its st1rict code of ethics.