10 Real Estate Stats for Southern Arizona October 2016
Multiple Listing Service of Southern Arizona Monthly Statistics October 2016
Below are some highlights from the October Residential Sales Statistics:
- Total Sales Volume is down this month to $273,080,211 from last month’s number of $293,536,476, which is a decrease of 6.97%, but an increase of 8.65% since October 2015.
- The Average Sales Price dropped 1.65% to $216,902, from $220,538 in September.
- Average List Price of $222,728 is an increase of 2.99% from September’s number of $216,257.
- Total Under Contract increased by .48% this month.
- Total Unit Sales 1,259 is down 5.41% from 1,331 in September, but is up 5.98% from October 2015.
- The Median Sales Price $178,000 is up .56% from last month’s number of $177,000 and 2.99% over October 2015.
- New Listings, 2,061 is an increase of 5.42% from September’s number of 1,955.
- Total Active Listings of 4,103 is an increase of 2.68% since September.
- Average Days on Market stayed at 49 for the second month in a row.
- Conventional loan sales of 45.0% exceeded Cash Sales of 23.3%.
To find out what your home is worth click here.
To see all homes for sale click here.
The MLS of Southern Arizona is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Tucson Association of REALTORS®, dedicated to providing a reliable real estate database for members and the public. The Association represents the interests of 5,400 professionals in the real estate industry, and is affiliated with the National Association of REALTORS®. REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark which may only be used by professionals who are members and subscribe to its strict code of ethics.