10 Real Estate Stats for Southern Arizona September 2016…BIG Shift in the Housing Market!!
Multiple Listing Service of Southern Arizona Monthly Statistics September 2016
Below are some highlights from the September Residential Sales Statistics:
- Total Sales Volume fell this month to 293,536,476 resulting in a 5.90% decrease from August’s number of $311,954,046, but an increase of 18.01% since September 2015.
- The Average Sales Price this month was $220,538 from $220,774 in August, a 0.11% decrease.
- Average List Price of $216,257 is a decrease of 4.49% from August’s number of $226,428.
- Total Under Contract decreased by 5.72%.
- Total Unit Sales came down this month to 1,331, a 5.80% decrease from last month, but is a 10.64% increase from September 2015.
- The Median Sales Price decreased to $177,000, down 4.32% from last month.
- New Listings, 1,955 is an increase of 1.56% from August’s number of 1,925.
- Total Active Listings of 3,996 is an increase of 1.96% since August’s number of 3,919.
- Average Days on Market was 49 from 48 in August.
- Conventional loan sales of 44.7% exceeded Cash Sales of 22.2%.
To find out what your home is worth click here.
To see all homes for sale click here.
The MLS of Southern Arizona is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Tucson Association of REALTORS®, dedicated to providing a reliable real estate database for members and the public. The Association represents the interests of 5,400 professionals in the real estate industry, and is affiliated with the National Association of REALTORS®. REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark which may only be used by professionals who are members and subscribe to its st1rict code of ethics.