10 Real Estate Stats for Southern Arizona…BIG Shift in the Housing Market!!
Multiple Listing Service of Southern ArizonaMonthly Statistics July 2016
Below are some highlights from the July Residential Sales Statistics:
- Total Sales Volume decreased 20.56%, going from $384,524,826 in June to $305,485,314 in July.
- The Average Sales Price of $218,985 is a decrease of 6.72% from June’s number of $234,752 but an increase of 4% over July 2015.
- Average List Price of $224,771 decreased 6.57% from June’s number of $240,584 but an increase of 3.69% over July 2015.
- Total Under Contract decreased by 7.50% since June.
- Total Unit Sales of 1,395 decreased 14.84% since June’s number of 1,638.
- The Median Sales Price fell to $181,500 this month from $190,000 last month, a 4.47% decrease.
- New Listings decreased to 1,677 from 1,917 in June and are down 4.99% from July 2015.
- Total Active Listings of 3,936 is a decrease of 5.72% since June’s number of 4,175.
- Average Days on Market of 50 is a significant decrease from 57 in June.
- Conventional loan sales of 39.3% exceeded Cash Sales of 21.6%.
To find out what your home is worth click here.
To see all homes for sale click here.
The MLS of Southern Arizona is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Tucson Association of REALTORS®, dedicated to providing a reliable real estate database for members and the public. The Association represents the interests of 5,400 professionals in the real estate industry, and is affiliated with the National Association of REALTORS®. REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark which may only be used by professionals who are members and subscribe to its st1rict code of ethics.